Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Settling down...

Well, a little ;)!
We are still so excited and anxious.  There is much to be done in this process and we anticipate to be busy with paperwork the next few months or so; but peace is continuing to settle over us.  We've gotten so much confirmation throughout this few weeks.  Things happening at John's business that, Lord willing, are paving the way for him to be able to leave for a few weeks; unexpected $$, that is nearly the exact amount needed, falling into our hands as we are up to pay for the next step; friends thoughts and prayers matching ours; etc.  It's so amazing watching God affirm us and feeling our faith being tested and strengthened
Please continue to pray with us that God will be glorified in this process.  That we will be protected from doubt, anger, impatience, and fear.   Please pray that we will be still and listen when God is speaking, that we will follow His path in this journey.  Please pray that each step we encounter will be smooth; and that things will progress easily.
Thank you all so much for your encouragement and support.
To Him be all glory!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I just read your comment over on Linnys place called simplicity blog and I have to tell you my heart is overjoyed for you! I know exactly how you feel as I was in the same place! SO HAPPY! I just came back with my daughter from China one year ago so everything is very fresh, if you need anything or have any questions please feel free to email me elisabeth.schaap@videotron.ca Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely keep you posted or you can always read here! Please keep us in your prayers.

      Delete