Wednesday, July 2, 2014

18 yrs!!! Where has the time gone...

My oh my, how has it been 18 years since I gave birth to my first born?!



Dearest John John,
I have loved you since before I ever saw you.  I have prayed for you more than you could ever fathom.  I pray that I have done what God would have me to do with you in this short time He has given you to me.  I am so thankful that He chose me to be your mom.  You have grown into a man that I am so very proud to call son.  God has led you down a path that has blessed so many, including me.  In all that you've been through you've shown nothing but steadfastness.  God calls us to be steadfast in all our ways (Prov 4:26), and you have shown that you can and will.
You are smart, caring, a true nurturer, an amazing musician, and a leader.  I love you and thank God for you every day.  I can not wait to continue to watch God do amazing things in and through you, and am so happy I get to have a front row seat, as your mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment