Saturday, April 30, 2011

A fabulous Jordynism...

Ok, two Jordyn stories...

One evening this past week I had to go to a friends house to pick up a FABULOUS picture she painted for me! I had Jordyn with me; as we got in the car she proceeded to tell me that she hadn't gotten to see the upstairs. I said no big deal it was just bedrooms. She then said that she had gotten to see in the living room. She stops and looks at me and says, "what do they call it, the living room, the family room, the den, hhmmm I wonder...". So matter of fact.


Thursday she was taking a shower. I went in to rinse her hair and she started to tell me a story. "Mommy,remember the other day at school when I had my Easter egg hunt. Remember the blue bunny gummy that I got?". Me, " yes ". "Well do you think I will like it?". Me, " no, you don't like gummies". "Well do you think Travis would like it?". Me, "I don't know, does he like gummies?". "He eats them but he doesn't really like them. Wait, we need to start this conversation over.". She then proceeds to turn and face the wall, put her hand against it. "Fast forward backwards, minaminaminaminaminaminaminamina, pause, play, ok mommy, remember the other day at school when I had my easter egg hunt.". REALLY, she then proceeded to completely have the whole conversation again!!!! Dead serious, my jaw almost hit the floor. It was all I could do to not laugh in her face.

My daughter, SO HER FATHERS CHILD!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh...that is too cute! I think she and I could have lots of fun talks! I sure wish we saw each other more than once every 10 years!!!

    ReplyDelete