Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's official....

Well, it's official...  I now will have children at each "level" of school!!  Jordyn 2nd grade (still elementary school), Travis 6th grade (MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!), and John John 10th grade (still high school).  I can't believe it, never again will any of my children be at the same school.  Kinda makes me sad, kinda not.  Most of my sadness is from Travis going to middle school, although he makes me feel so much better about it because he's SO excited!!!  I pray it's all he wants it to be (though I'm afraid it's not gonna be as "cool" as he thinks).  The rest of my sadness comes from John John being about to drive!!!!  OMW, is he really that old?!?!?!?!  (Am I really that old?!?!?!) (More on that next week).  Not one bit of sadness about Jordyn.  I guess maybe because this isn't gonna be a big transition for her. I don't really know why, but I'm nothing but excited to see what's gonna happen with her next year!
Anyway, I know it's been awhile.  It's gonna be a crazy summer but I'll update as much as I can.  I'll definitely be back next week for John John's 15th birthday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment