Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How has it been 9 years?!

I'll never forget the day in December when I called John to tell him I was pregnant.  I actually called my sister first because I was scared to call him.  If only we knew then what we know now.


Jordyn, today you are 9.  I'm not sure how we have gotten to this day, it has gone by way to quickly.  You are one of the best surprises God has ever blessed us with.  I love you more than words could ever express.  God is going to use you to do amazing things if you let Him.  I pray that you never forget who made you, who loves you, and who has a plan already made for you.  God will always be with you and will direct your path, I pray you always follow it.  To steal the words from a friend, I pray you have a boring testimony!
I can't wait to watch the next 9 years of your life!
I love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment