Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The countdown begins....

When I posted last night I had no idea I'd get confirmation of our travel today.  Our travel approval email came which means we have an official countdown!!!!  Praise Jesus, He is so good to us!
We have prayed for so long for this day.  There were days that seemed like years and then there were weeks that seemed like seconds.  God is so good and has taught me so much in the last almost 2 years.  His love never fails and never ends, and His grace is unfathomable to me.

We will be arriving in country on Dec 5.  I CAN NOT wait to do some exploring of our princesses heritage.  We will "tour" a day and then fly to her city on Sunday.
After what I pray will be a decent nights sleep, WE'LL GET OUR GIRL!!!!  The official day will be Dec 8.  I can not begin to imagine what that moment will be like.  I can't even think about it without tearing up.  I just, WOW...!
We will be in her city for about a week and then on to another city where she will have a final physical and we will get her visa.  Our earliest fly home day will be Dec 18.  We have not actually bought tickets yet, but in less than 6 WEEKS we'll be holding our precious girl.  It takes my breath away...

I know I keep saying it but I seriously can't express enough God's provisions and blessings in this process.  He is SO faithful, and my love for Him, I just can't even...!  His love and grace are more than enough.

The next weeks will be maybe random posting, obviously got a lot to do in the next 6 weeks.
Thank you so much for the prayers and love and support from ALL of you!  WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment