Saturday, October 4, 2014

ANOTHER MIRACLE!!!!!

August 20, 2014...  remember that all important piece of paper, the LOA?  That piece of paper that at the very least is supposed to take 2 months to receive?  BUT GOD!!!!  That's right, 16 days after our LOI was uploaded our LOA landed on our contact's desk!!!!!!!!!  I mean REALLY?!?!?!?!
My phone rang about 4:00 that afternoon.  It was the agency's phone number so of course I answered, having no idea why in the world they would be calling.  Our contact at the other end said, "Hi Joy, I have some very surprising but very good news for you!" (I couldn't even fathom what it might be.  My initial thought was that she had more video to send me?!)  She proceeded to tell me, "I have your LOA on my desk right now."  I didn't even know what to say.  I just cried.  I just kept saying, "I can't talk.  I don't know what to say."  She was as surprised as I was and just kept saying it's fine, just breathe!  She overnighted our paperwork, 2 pieces, that we had to sign and make copies of, and return back to her quickly.
Now, this is the deal.  We were planning to travel about Feb or March of 2015, based on the estimated timeline of how long things are taking right now.  Well, this piece of paper, being the all important one that it is, moves our travel dates up by months!!!!!  She informed me that basically, if we don't travel by Christmas it is because we are choosing to wait.  DID YOU READ THAT RIGHT?!?!?!  She will most likely be in our arms by Christmas, possibly even HOME!!!!!
Oh my goodness y'all, I just can't even put into words.
GOD IS GOOD!!!!!  That's all I got!

Now, we are still waiting to receive our updated home study.  We can not get our next piece of paper until John John's fingerprints are done.  If anything is going to hold us up that will be it.
So, we are waiting again.  Hoping to get our update SOON and praying that his fingerprints process QUICKLY!!!!!

Thanks again you guys, seriously, for praying!  God is still working, miraculously, making things happen to bring Him glory!  This is seriously all a BUT GOD story, and we are honored and overjoyed to be able to share it!!!

1 comment: