Monday, February 23, 2015

Picture day!

Well, it finally happened...
I've been trying to figure out a good time, place, outfit, etc to get some pics of Jadyn Grace.  Well, one day last week we were in the living room.  Jadyn loves to look at the pictures of her brothers and sister on the wall.  She always points and says their names.  She was standing on the couch going through the normal routine...  pointing at the pictures and saying, "John John... Travis... Jordyn...". She turned and looked at me and said, "no Jadyn."  Ugh, my heart broke!!  I decided that's it, we are getting pictures no matter what!
We went out this morning for a VERY quick "session" to the park!
Here are a few I shot.  I will be printing at least 3 and framing them around the house!
I am by no means a photographer, but good grief... I had to do something!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment