Sunday, January 16, 2011

family fun...

Well, we just got home from our annual trip to TN!  We have been VERY much looking forward to this since we didn't get to go last year due to John John's broken back and all.  We booked this vaca last year, paid and everything so it was even more fantabulous that we didn't have to pay!!!!!!  We stayed in a gorgeous cabin about 1/4 up a mountain.  We woke up our first morning there to about 6 or more inches of snow!!  It was BEAUTIFUL! (I know for you that live in it every year it's nothing special but for my children it's better than sliced bread!)  We had so much fun playing and relaxing.  It was a perfect family vacation.  I love thinking of vacations that I took as a little girl and hoping that I can help my kids make memories just as fun or even better.
Here are a few pics (or more) from our snow days and touristy play days...






















2 comments: