Sunday, July 17, 2011

my boys....

Well, in case you hadn't noticed.  It has been pressed upon my heart to learn about becoming a godly woman/wife/mother.  It is the desire of my heart, I yearn to know more about how and follow through with the things I learn.
At first it started out to be just info for me; but then I realized that I have the perfect student right under me too, my soon to be 7 year old daughter.  I would love for her to learn and be prepared for being a godly wife, before she's been married 15 years with 3 kids!  Then, in the last few days I've realized something more, just as important.  I am aware now that I am also teaching my boys what to look for in a wife.  They should know their role but also their wives role!  How awesome to think that I could have a drastic part in my sons choosing of a wife possibly just by how I treat my role as a wife/mother!  It also makes me feel better that hopefully they'll look for a spouse that knows her role, and in turn be treated well and be well taken care of.
Anyway, not a lot to say this time.  Just something that I've realized over the past few days!

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing what is on your heart! Great things to think about. We have so much influence as mothers!

    ReplyDelete