Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Jordyn is 10!

Oh my goodness, how does it happen so fast?!?!
I can't believe the double digits have happened.  I remember like it was yesterday the day I found out we were having another baby.
Baby girl, I love you.  You are growing into such an amazing young woman.  God has big things for you in this season of life and I can't wait to see you rise to the challenge.  I feel like you are so aware of others spiritually.  Your heart breaks for those that don't know Christ and it's precious.
You are going to be a big sister this year, and you will be AMAZING!!!!
God is working huge in your life.
I thank Christ for you daily.  You were such a surprise to us and you continue to surprise us.
I love you chicken!!!
Let God move, He is going to take you great places.

No comments:

Post a Comment