Friday, August 22, 2014

When your heart is in 2 places...

So, I often check the clock during the day.  The last 3 weeks have been HARD looking at that clock.  For instance, right now at my house it's 4:45.  We are finishing homework for the day and chores, and preparing for dinner.  My heart is also thinking about my precious youngest child.  It is the middle of the night where she is.  I'm praying she is sleeping soundly.  This happens ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!!  Literally, when I wake in the middle of the night I can't fall back to sleep without thinking what she may be doing.  When we go to bed here she is probably preparing for lunch.  When we are eating dinner, she is likely waking up.  My heart is constantly wondering what she may be doing at any given moment.  I watch my children that are home with me and wonder what she is doing then.  My heart yearns for the moment when she is here with us, and I won't wonder anymore!


Just so y'all know, I am WRITING, writing, writing!!!!  There will be lots to read when we are finally able to share.
The miracles that just keep happening, the blessings that we just keep receiving!  We are so underserving, we fail him daily, but He just keeps pouring His grace on us.  There are no words to describe the joy and thankfulness that I feel!
Thank you all so much for all of your prayers and support!  Even though we can not share details please know that those things are HUGE in this process!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I so know how you feel.....remember this like it was yesterday, the waiting and the wondering and the praying! Just wait till you get to hold her! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete