Thursday, September 18, 2014

How is he 15 already?!?!

I'll never forget the day we came home from the hospital with Travis.  It was anything but joyful!  We walked into a house with a broken AC, and a 3 year old puking; it was FANTASTIC!  I remember sitting on the couch that evening rocking Travis and crying saying, "what were we thinking?  why did we do this?  we should not have had another baby!"  We like to tease Travis about that he's the only "planned" child we have (until Jadyn Grace makes her entrance) and look what we got!  I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Travis, I love you!  You are one of a kind and God made you perfect for His purpose!  I am so proud of you.  I can't help but be filled with joy as I watch you grow into a young man.  You are full of compassion.  You love to love and I love to watch!  You have the biggest heart I've ever seen in a teenager.  You carry that heart right on your shoulder for everyone to see also.  I love to watch you be so vulnerable and be proud of it.  You don't care what anyone else thinks of you and you are confident in who you are.
I can not wait to see how God uses you.  I pray you keep Him first in your life and follow His path for you.  He will never fail you, He will never leave you.
I love you Travis!

No comments:

Post a Comment