Monday, August 8, 2011

Jordyn is 7...

WOW!!!!  I can't believe it's been over seven years since one of the biggest surprises of our lives!!!  I'll never forget the day I found out I was pregnant.  I was actually afraid to call John and tell him.  He was so adamant that he was done having children, our home was perfect just the way it was.  I even called my sister first, crying.  When I finally called him he was definitely shocked at first, like for DAYS, then the shock wore off and we were all pretty excited.  The day our princess was born our family was definitely complete.  No words can describe the happiness she brings to all of us.  
God has truly blessed us with an angel here on earth.  She is caring, compassionate, loving, kind.  She is the light of our lives.  God knew what we needed when He gave us Jordyn.  He knew we'd need the laughs that she adds to our days, the little grins she gives when we see her across the room, the way she runs to us when we haven't seen her all day, the random kisses and snuggles she gives.  I've seen her walk up to the boys, on separate occasions, and just reach out and hold their hands.  I love the nights that I hear her little footsteps down the hall and across the kitchen into my room til she makes it into my bed. My precious little girl is growing up way to fast.  I hope she always knows how much we love her.  That no matter what, God loves her, and He gave her to us to raise as one of His children.  I pray she'll have a wonderful life.  That we will be able to give her all that she needs to grow into a most godly woman/wife/mother.  
I love you Jordyn!      

1 comment: